Stainless Steel Whiskey Stones - Set of 8
With these stainless steel stones, you can have the perfectly chilled drink in just a few minutes. No more diluted drinks. No more funny tasting drinks because the ice picked up some funky flavor. No more hassling with ice. The stainless steel stones won’t melt, and they won’t react with or absorb anything from the liquids you put them in. But don’t expect your drink to turn ice-cold. These stones are designed to lower the temperature of a liquid by no more than 15 degrees.
Buy a set for yourself and a few more to give to friends. You appreciate a perfectly chilled drink, and so why not help your friends out too.
How to use and store the Whiskey Stones:
- Before using for the first time, clean stones with water and dry completely.
- Place the stones in your freezer for a few hours. (Store the stones in the freezer to use whenever the spirits move you.)
- Put a two or three cold stones into a glass then cover with what you’re going to drink.
- Let stand for a few minutes, allowing the beverage to cool.
- After use, rinse well, allowing the stones to dry thoroughly before placing them back in the freezer.
- DO NOT try to chew or eat the stones.
- With proper use, these stones won’t chip your drinkware.